QRS is an SBA-certified woman-owned small business providing an array of health sector analysis, information technology, and geographic information systems (GIS) services.
The firm provides high quality analytical and information technology expertise to federal and state agencies as well as universities and private organizations. QRS assists organizations in achieving their missions and goals through several key areas: Program analysis and evaluation; collection and analysis of small area health, socio-economic, and demographic data; and development of web-based analytical tools and GIS products.
Our products and services are available through GSA IT and MOBIS Schedules. Please contact us to learn more.
Program analysis and evaluation
Collection and analysis of county-level health and demographic data
Development of web-based analytical tools and GIS products
QRS provides analytical and information technology expertise to federal and state agencies, as well as universities and private organizations.
Click on the tabs for a brief summary of our cases.
- Determining the impact of legislation on hospital policies regarding foreign trained nurses;
- Assessing practice choice location decisions of MDs graduating from US and international medical schools;
- Describing the health status of minority populations along the US border with Mexico and in Florida; and
- Providing analytical data files for DHHS agencies, including AHRQ, CMS, and CDC/NCHS.
- Preparing GIS products examining health infrastructure, using data from national and state-provided sources;
- Preparing an online grant managment system;
- Using GIS decision support tools to examine Medicare and Medicaid claims for cases of fraud and/or abuse;
- Preparing physician specialty data by country of graduation to assess the differences in practice choice locations of USMGs and IMGs;
- Preparing information for Scientific Americanon physician scarcity;
- Preparing information for analysts of the Kiplinger Magazineto rank US communities with regard to access to health resources; and
- Participating in a study of the health status of minority populations in the Mississippi Delta region.
The Area Health Resources File (AHRF)qrsnew12019-07-29T22:57:55+00:00
Outreach, Communications and Training (OCT)qrsnew12019-07-29T22:56:35+00:00
Quick Health Data Onlineqrsnew12019-07-29T22:46:26+00:00
Department of Defense Health Systems Analysisqrsnew12019-07-29T22:40:39+00:00
HHS/CMS Accountable Care Organization Quality Measuresqrsnew12019-07-29T22:35:49+00:00
Assessment of the CMS Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI)qrsnew12019-07-29T22:32:14+00:00